The fine print
Legalese for authors
When you submit text to The Literary Bohemian you agree to the following:
1. This submission is your original, previously unpublished work. It does not appear on any publicly accessible printed or online medium.
2. The Literary Bohemian has first rights to work submitted, which will revert to you, the author, immediately upon publication. If your work will be published elsewhere, you will credit first publication to The Literary Bohemian, i.e. First published in The Literary Bohemian, issue number.
3. The Literary Bohemian has nonexclusive rights to publish and use your work, in whole or in part, by electronic means without limitation over the internet, and will archive your work indefinitely.
4. The Literary Bohemian will enable your work to appear on online venues such as Poetry Daily, Verse Daily or Best of the Net, and may enter your work in competitions for Best American Poetry,The Pushcart Prize, or StorySouth’s Million Writers Award. The Literary Bohemian will make every effort to contact you, the author, if an award or distinction is granted.
5. If your work is accepted for publication, you will be asked to supply an author’s photo. The Literary Bohemian may edit or adjust your author’s bio, due to space limitations.
May the road rise to greet you,
Carolyn Harris Zukowski & Colin Lewis, Editors
The Literary Bohemian